Saturday, September 14, 2013

So long, summer.

Well. Tonight was my last shift at work before school starts on Monday! 
See below for my really enthused look of locker room bliss. 

This summer was full of family, fun, weddings, and lots of driving! 
I love the extra time I got to spend with my handsome hubby. I love the paychecks I was blessed to work the long hours for. But mostly I'm happy to report that I read 3 books! 
1. Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen
2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower-someone 
3. The Best of Me-Nicholas Sparks 
I think my favorite was #3. 
I'm also on season 5 of Private Practice. If you haven't seen it- it's pretty great. It's made by the same woman who created Grey's Anatomy... But not nearly as good. Just a good summer break time-waster. 

I think it's safe to say that we have had a pretty wonderful summer. But, alas, the streets are flooded once again with hurried students moving into their apartments and jumping in front of cars to cross the street.. ;) oh, rexburg. I just love you. 
Here's to a semester full of facing fears at my internship! 

Xoxo, Lexi 

Ps- I love to see the temple!

2 comments: