Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursday 3

Its that time again! Hopefully you enjoy just a few of our happenings as of late:) Stay warm everyone!
So.. as a lot of you are aware..it got super cold here in Rexburg this week. (Just -9 overnight) and unfortunately, my baby girl couldnt handle it. The battery died. Yesterday (since the power was out from 7am-1pm and we didnt have school/internship/work) We and our wonderful neighbor tried to jump it for a couple hours..to no avail. So what you see here is the men's attempt to push it back into a parking spot...but anywhere after that they were just ice skating! This is the current location of my car..until my Uncle Glenn comes to the rescue with a new battery today. haha.  
My good friend Tara and I go on walks during the week..anddddd well. I just love snapping shots of her cute little man, Karson. Hes 6 weeks now and growing fast! He was so snuggled last night in his carseat! Just cute:) 

This is a weird picture of me. haha. But sometimes husbands cant find any better place to nap than the boob. (its fine)

3 comments:

  1. glad you're posting again! ilmlfl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why we don't live in Rexburg. It got really cold here this last week. Stephen, Kaden and I had to wear jackets and turn on the heater. 50* in the day time is too cold. ;) I'm sorry your car died. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -9 is awful! Shane and I feel your pain, but luckily for us our car started the last couple of times we had to jump it. Definitely time for a new battery. That little baby boy is adorable! And Shane love to sleep in that same position:)

    ReplyDelete